Thursday, 7 April 2011

a new start

I'm no stranger to blogging.

In fact, I've been blogging for 6 years now but never seem to be able to stick to the same one. My first 2 blogs were jointly written by myself and best friends and were mainly a way of jotting down little exciting moments to remember. Then a dream of opening a cafe prompted a new blog entirely devoted to my ideas and opinions. Unfortunately a change in circumstance then meant the prospect of opening a cafe seemed to be years away and I abandoned it to start yet another blog based on my sneaky ability to give the impression of wealth, despite having absolutely nothing. Zero. Not a penny (of course that's a massive overstatement but you get the point).

Last week I was somehow blocked out of my old account and I cannot for the life of me get back into it. So I have decided to start afresh. I shall not be counting followers, or checking up on stats. No - this is a place for me to put my thoughts down. A place to get my feelings out in the open instead of hiding them and find some inner peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment